Run London Virtual
£25.00 – £35.00
Run a marathon on your own or share the distance between a team in our ANY TIME CHALLENGE
*Each participating member must obtain an entry. 10% of entry fees go to charity. We are also working with a host of amazing charities who are putting together teams in all of the Virtual Marathons. If you are interested in joining one of the charity teams visit our charity pages. International entry is for someone not from the UK and NI.*
** If you are joining us from outside of the UK and want your medal shipped to an international address, please select either ‘International Any Time Challenge’ or International Race Day Challenge’ as this incorporates the international postage and packaging fee.
Run London Anytime Challenge
The Run London Challenge allows you to run all of the distances from any of the other Virtual Marathons and in any of the team sizes. Get your team together, train hard on your own, however you want to take part we have you covered. Getting together, running your distance is what this event is all about, this event is for the people.
- Run a full marathon and submit 1 x 26.2 mile distance
- Run 2 x 13.1 miles and submit 2 x evidence
- Run 4 x 10.54km and submit 4 x evidence
- Run 8 x 5.27km and submit 8 x evidence
- Run 10 x 2.62 miles and submit 10 x evidence
- Run 25 x 1.048 miles submit 25 x evidence
As a team
- A pair run 1 x 13.1 miles half marathon each on the same day
- 4 x 10.54km team, team of 4 people run
- 8 x 5.27km team, team of 8 people run
- 10 x 2.62 miles, team of 10 people run
- 25 x 1.048 miles, team of 25 people run
Any Time Challenge
This can be done in any month of the year
Race Day Challenge – October 25th 2020
- 26.1 miles as a individual
- 13.1 miles in a pair (13.1 Miles per person)
- 10.54 miles in a team of 4 (10.54 Km per person)
- 5.27Km in a team of 8 (5.27Km per person)
- 2.62 miles in a team of 10 (2.62miles per person)
- 1.048 miles in a team of 25 (1.048 miles per person)
Official Times – To submit an official time you must use Garmin Connect, Strava, Map My Run, Nike App or any GPS tracking device. Take a picture of your tracker and submit via your online console.
Unofficial Times – You can submit evidence to us by simply keeping a daily log. At the end sign the log, take a photo and upload it to your Virtual Marathon Series online console. You will receive a medal and our congratulations but your time will only be recorded as an unofficial time.
Run London Special Challenge
The Run London Special Challenge is another of our Gold medal challenges so it is no easy task. In 2003 Paula Radcliffe set the women’s world record marathon time in a famous marathon with an incredible time of 2:15:25. This time stood strong for 16 years before it was finally defeated in 2019. To defeat Paula Radcliffe in our special challenge leader board you will need to submit evidence of you emulating her incredible pace in the event. The incredible pace that Paula was running at was just over 5 minute 9 second miles. All we ask is your record an additional piece of evidence of you running at this pace for just 1 mile to complete the special Run London challenge. Completing this challenge is not required to obtain your Run London Gold medal.
Rewards and Prizes
Find yourself in the top 10 on the leader board and earn yourself rewards and prizes from our sponsors and partners. Make sure to keep an eye on where you rank so you can re-enter if you are knocked out of the top 10.